- Tattoo Removal Home
- How Non Laser Tattoo Removal Works
- Tattoo Removal Alternatives
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What The Press Say
- Testimonial's and Photo's
- Cure for baldness
- Lipo by Laser
- Other Specialised Skin Treatments
- Business Opportunities
- Contact Oxford Skin Clinics
- Our Clinics/Where To Find Us
Other Specialist Skin Treatments
Pigmentation is added to the upper layers of the skin which helps in various cases.
Some of areas where we have helped clients are:
- Lip Blush, Liner and Full Lip Colour: Never worry about colour loss on lips.
- Alopecia: Permanent shape and fullness for brows.
- Eyes and Eyebrows: Improving sensuality and grooming.
- Scars (including laser tattoo removal marks), burns, stretch marks, Cleft Palates and Areola (+nipple) reconstruction. These can all be helped with Micro pigmentation, MCA and other straight forward techniques.
- Chemical Skin Peels for facial skin rejuvenation to stimulate new collagen.
- Botox Hibernation treatments are offered which help with frowns and crows feet.
- Dermal Fillers. Hyaluronic Acid can help with wrinkles, lip augmentation and furrows. Results are instant and can last for up to 12 months.
- Radiesse is injected to act as 'scaffolding' for chin creases, nose and mouth lines.
- Sculptra restores volume to the face, helping with deep scars, wrinkles to the cheeks and chin, as well as sunken cheeks.
Please contact us for further information.
ENERPEEL - The peel of the future is here already.
Skin: a delicate precious organ which man has protected since ancient times: First with natural ingredients, then with the most innovative tools. Now it has a valuable ally: the chemical peel or chemoexfoliation.
Oxford Skin Clinics (OSC) have now introduced Enerpeel. Enerpeel is a procedure that utilises chemical compounds that influence the historical and ultra structural rejeneration of skin by renewing the epidermis and reshaping the micro-architecture of the dermis.
Enerpeel treatments are available for several skin conditions:
- Seborrhoea (Greasy skin)
- Photo Ageing
- Stretch Marks
- Flabby Skin Areas (Inside Arms & Thighs)
© Oxford Skin Clinics 2008. Central Clinic: Watlington Road (B480), Nr Garsington, Oxford, OX44 9DP Telephone 0800 023 1915